Pages

Monday 4 February 2019

About me


About me - Writing
Walt: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Plan
Greeting:
What do you want to welcome with?
Kia ora, Talofa...
Malo e lelei
Who are you?
Name/ Year/ Teachers
My name is Mele and am year 5 at Pt England School and my teachers name is Ms Sio
Interests
I enjoy, I like, My favourite
I enjoy spending time my family and friends I also like my new class room my favourite subject in school is writing
Sports/ Hobbies
I play, On the weekend,
On the weekend I went to the beach with my brothers and my mum and dad. I love playing netball.
Other
Anything else?
No

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Mele! I enjoyed reading your blog, looking forward to reading more of your writing! I wonder why you like writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mele I really enjoyed reading you blog,Cant wait for another Maths,Writing or reading Activity!
    I wonder to do you like Writing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Mele!
    I enjoyed your blog because you did amazing on you blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.