Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

WWE 15/10/19

One foggy day there was an awesome girl named Tess and she lives in a house that was close to a nearby forest some say that it’s special. Later that day I saw people taking pictures of something so I decided to go and explore and see what was so special about it.


As I walked towards the forest it was hard to see what was going on there so as I got closer there was a footpath filled will rose paddles. So then I walked on the stairs and it was a little bit scary because there was long trees that like those spooky trees then I saw something in the distance I thought it was a ghost but it was a false alarm thought it was time to go home so off I went back home.


                                                                  141 words
                                      

                                          TO BE CONTINUED!...

1 comment:

  1. Fakaalofa Mele! I was intrigued by you walking beside rose pedals .. I wonder what you could smell? Hear? Touch? May even taste? Let's see if we can add more details to your story. Great idea with starting to see a group of people take photos & then you explore.

    Mele, you have great ideas - let's see if we can add interesting words and details to have the text come alive. Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.