Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

WWE 31/10/19 - Mele

One sunny afternoon. My cousin and I went into the green forest so on my way their I saw an orange and white coloured squirrel as we walked towards it I seem to think that the squirrel was very hungry because it eating 2 mushrooms then my cousin wondered somewhere else so I went looking for him but there was no sign scared of him so I looked at the squirrel thinking that it saw where my cousin went so he lead me to my cousin after 2 minutes trying to look for him we found him. He was still in the forest but he found another squirrel. After that we went home and had ice cream.
                                  THE END

2 comments:

  1. kai ora Mele,

    I really like your WWE writing. But I like when you and your cousin was scared. But how did you feel.But that was very good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.