Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

My fun weekend

In my awesome weekend I went to Stone Fields church. I was there because my church was doing 60s twist dance. So my church and I got changed into our costumes we saw lots of other wolds there too they performed first so my church had to wait and wait for our turn to dance. Then someone called out my ward so my church was ready to go up on the stage and when we all went on the stage we had lots of fun but I was a little nervous then I got used to it and I started to dance and my church kept on dancing. At the end of the dance the girls had to curtsy and the boys baled after that everyone cheered for my ward and I then it was over we got off the stage we went to the changing room to get dressed into our normal clothes. After that we had a big feasted it was extremely fun then we all went home but I was so tired then I decided to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.