Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

cross country

One super hot day Pt England had their cross country. We had to run around the goal post then through the park and out the the gate towards the Pt England Reserve. Then we ran back to the finish line. After that it was the year 4 girls turn to race so the year 4 girls lined up getting ready to rush past the starting line. Then Mr Burt said '' on your marks get set go'' and all the parents were cheering so hard and loudly for the year 4 girls as we were boosting hard out on the field. As we were sprinting so fast Cherish was coming 1st place and I was coming second and Adriana was coming third. Suddenly I was jogging but I didn't feel like giving up so Adriana was in the lead. Then I was coming third. Kamryn got so breathless because she came 1st place and Keyana came 2nd, Adriana came 3rd.Even though I came 15th I was so relieved because cross country is all about having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.